This year’s carnival is sure to be a hit! The Lookout Mountain Commons will host its annual CARNIVAL event, this Friday, September 29th, 2011 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Rain date will be Tuesday, October 4th, 2011.
They will have booths offering a White Elephant sale, of items donated by the community including electronics, books, jewlery, computer parts, gently used clothing, etc. For when cooking is just not an option for you, consider the Carnival Kitchen where you can pick up as many casseroles, breads, cakes, etc. (donated by LMS families) as your freezer can hold.
Additionally, there are all kinds of booths that offer the fun carnival appeal that children expect:
- At the Jars booth you’ll find containers filled with small toys, candy & all kinds of great goodies.
- At the Cuddly Booth the children get to play musical chairs, and the child who wins gets a stuffed animal (donated by LMS families) as a prize.
- The ever popular Jail, is also a big hit amongst the children- the children get called to jail by their peers & friends and the only way to get out is by “paying” their fines (using their purchased tickets).
- Silly spray booth- children get to win prizes (like umbrella hats), by shooting a can with a play gun.
- The face painting & hair painting booth for that fashionabe blue or red hair/face look that you know you want your child to have!
- At the Soccer booth you have to make a goal and if you do, you’re handsomely rewarded.
- Dart Throw, Best Guess, Gone Fishing & many more booths with fun activities are also offered during this action packed night!
- Silly String Spray can be purchased with your carnival tickets and kids love getting those colorful strings all over their faces & hair.
- You can make a night out of it by purchasing dinner at the carnival, you’ll find options like pizza, hot dogs, ice cream, Krispy Cream doughnuts & lots more!
There are also a couple of inflatables (an obstacle course & a slide) that are inmensely popular & enhance any child’s carnival experience. Wagon runs & hay rides have been available in the past.
There’s fun to be had for kids of all ages! No matter how young or old, children and adults alike will find the CARNIVAL to be an evening of family fun to remember!
Search Lookout Mountain MLS at http://www.SearchChattanoogaArea.com
Lookout Mountain Homes for Sale – http://www.SearchChattanoogaArea.com
Chattanooga News – http://www.Chattanooga-tn-real-estate-blog.com
Chattanooga Homes for Sale – http://www.SearchChattanoogaArea.com